Rich Musicality Immersive Sound = Stunning Realism
The AV41 is a high-performance, audio/visual processor that delivers stunning realism for the ultimate home cinema experience. With native 16-channel decoding of immersive audio from Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and Auro-3D, the AV41 can deliver incredible theatre experiences in partnership with Arcam power amplifiers.
The Arcam AV41 is designed with a passion for music and movies, bringing both to life with high fidelity and dynamics. The AV41 boasts XLR balanced outputs for all 16 channels to deliver the highest quality analog connection to power amplifiers.
The performance and musicality can be assured with Dirac Live? room optimization included and accessed instantly with integrated streaming using Apple?Airplay2, Google Chromecast?, Bluetooth with aptX?HD, Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect, and UPnP with the MusicLife app.
- 16 Channels of Dolby Atmos, DTS:X & AURO-3D decoding
- 7 HDMI inputs, 3 HDMI outputs inc Zone 2, eARC compatible
- HDMI 2.1 with HDCP2.3
- All inputs support 8K@60fps and 4K@120fps
- Supports Dolby Vision, HDR10 , HDR10, and HLG
- Includes Dirac Live? room correction
- Ready for Dirac Live Bass Control
- Dual ESS 9026PRO audiophile DACs with ESS reference voltage regulators
- 16 transformerless balanced XLR output channels
- Pairs with PA720, PA240 & PA410 power amplifiers
- Wi-Fi / Ethernet, RS232, and IR control
- Google Chromecast? built-in for streaming audio
- Apple? Airplay2
- Bluetooth aptX?HD
- Free MusicLife iOS and Android UPnP app
- Roon Ready and supports MQA