The JBL L75ms Music System caters to the enthusiast who seeks an easier way to listen to their music collection without sacrificing acoustic performance. As a modern re-imagining of the traditional Hi-Fi system, the L75ms finds its design inspiration from the JBL Classic Series with which it shares its walnut wood veneer cabinet finish and black Quadrex foam grille. Behind that retro appearance lies thoroughly modern acoustic technology including high-res audio capability and a wealth of wired and wireless connectivity.
The integrated streaming engine provides both wired and wireless network audio capabilities via Ethernet, Google Chromecast Built-in, Apple AirPlay 2, and Bluetooth audio. A 32-bit/192kHz high-resolution DAC ensures your favorite music comes across with the highest fidelity. In addition to premium wireless audio, the L75ms provides a number of connections for physical sources including a moving magnet (MM) phono stage, an HDMI ARC input, and a 3.5mm analog input.
Designed and Engineered at the Harman Center of Acoustics Excellence in Northridge, California, the L75ms leverages JBL?s past 75 years of loudspeaker designs to deliver truly outstanding sound while outperforming most traditional components hi-fi systems in the process. With its incredible combination of style, size, and performance, there is simply nothing like the L75ms Music System.
- High-performance integrated music system
- 5 Driver design: dual 5.25-inch woofers, dual 1-inch Aluminum tweeters, and a central 4-inch midrange driver
- 350W total system power
- Google Chromecast Built-in, Apple AirPlay 2, and Bluetooth wireless audio
- HDMI ARC, Moving Magnet phono, and 3.5mm auxiliary inputs
- Selectable Soundfield Expander and Bass Contour controls
- Satin walnut furniture-grade wood veneer finish
- Black Quadrex foam grille
- Wireless remote and MusicLife app control