- Ultra Wide 200° FOV – Pimax 8K X renders an ultra-wide Field of View of 200 degrees diagonally, which is very close to real life human vision FOV. This makes the VR experience significantly more natural and immersive. Playing VR games does no longer feel like looking through binoculars – and the panels will never limit your view. 8K X delivers an unparalleled true-to-life virtual reality experience – like never before!
- Dual Native 4K Displays – Pimax 8K X VR Headset, powered by two full-sized 4K panels rendering a native 3840×2160 resolution per eye, is currently in the front-line of the Virtual Reality industry with the highest fidelity and image clarity. By using industry-leading LCD panels with a highest possible pixel count and nearly 50% increased subpixel density, the Pimax 8KX is able to minimize the Screen Door Effect and create the most impressive Virtual Reality experience possible today.
- Enhance Your VR Experience – Strong Bass Response and top notch sound quality enhances everything from the roar of an engine to the booming sound of explosions allowing maximum immersion for your VR adventures.
- Dual Engine Mode – 8K X offers a built-in Dual Engine Mode, giving users the ability to switch between two different display modes: a native 4K resolution mode rendering true 3840x2160p resolution per eye, and an Upscale Mode transferring a 2560x1440p resolution directly to the 4K panels.The Dual Engine selector is easily accessible directly within the Pimax software.
- New Ergonomic Design – To ensure more realistic and highly comfortable VR sessions, Pimax is now introducing a new and significantly improved comfort solution together with high fidelity audio speakers. The brand new Pimax Comfort Kit and Modular Audio Strap bundled with every 8K X VR headset, ensures that you get the most comfortable, the most immersive and a completely hassle-free VR experience – hour after hour!
- Recommended PC Specs – OS: Windows 10,11, GPU: RTX 2060 or above (using upscale mode), RTX 2080 or above (using Native 4K mode), CPU: Intel I5-9400 or above, RAM: 8GB or more, Output: USB2.0/3.0, DisplayPort v1.4.
- Please note – If you are a GTX 3090Ti user, you may need to purchase an additional DisplyPort Reapter on Amazon or a separate Pimax 6m DP cable to use the Pimax VR Headset properly due to the new changes in the signal output method of this graphics card. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via Amazon Message.